Skip to content

US Passports

If you are travelling outside of the United States, a US Passport is required. 

To apply for a US Passport book or card, please visit

If you need assistance with your US Passport application, either checking the status or help expediting the application, please complete my Passport Inquiry and Privacy Release Form and contact my Brookfield Office at 262-784-1111 or 800 242-1119.

International Travel

Before traveling outside of the United States, please refer to the U.S. Department of State’s website at  Here, you will find country specific information, travel alerts and warnings to help determine if it safe for you to travel, and the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) which will assist Americans in case of an emergency while traveling. 

Additionally, the “Traveler’s Checklist” contains important information as you prepare to travel internationally.