Before visiting a foreign country, you should ensure that all your travel concerns are addressed. Here are a few of the most common questions my office receives that deal with passports:

How do I apply for a US passport?

How can I renew my passport?

I can't wait the normal six week waiting period. Is there a way to expedite the process?

If you would like help with a passport issue, please complete my Passport Inquiry and Privacy Release Form and contact my Brookfield Office at 262-784-1111 or 800-242-1119.