Before the IRS will release any information to our office, you must complete the 8821 Authorization Form. For assistance in completing this form, please review its instructions or contact my Brookfield office at (262) 784-1111 or (800) 242-1119.
Where can I get IRS forms?

You may download IRS forms here.

Order by phone: 1-800-829-3676

For the hearing impaired - 1-800-829-4059

Order by fax: (703) 368-9694

Return to Top
Who can I talk to about problems like liens, back taxes, penalties, etc.?

The Taxpayer Advocate Service is an independent organization within the IRS that offers assistance to the public with the often-confusing process of resolving tax problems. Their 24-Hour Toll-Free Hotline is: 1-877-777-4778.

To schedule an in-person appointment at the Taxpayer Advocate Service office in Milwaukee or Madison, please click here.

For more information about the Taxpayer Advocate Service click here

Return to Top