Skip to content

I assist veterans with an array of issues.  Some of the most common requests I receive are locating military service records and medals, checking the status of a claim for veterans benefits, obtaining a VA home loan certificate of eligibility, GI Bill inquiries, and questions related to veterans health care. 

Please note, if you need assistance filing a claim for VA benefits, consider contacting your County Veterans Service Office, or a Veterans Service Organization.

If you need assistance with any of the above issues or other VA programs, please complete my VA authorization form and contact my District Office at 262-784-1111 or 1-800-242-1119.