One of the most important things I do as your Representative is assist with federal problems. I can often intervene on a constituent's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a listing of some of the federal agencies with which I can offer assistance. However, regardless of the nature of your problem, the Privacy Act requires that I obtain your written permission prior to contacting a federal agency. Please complete the privacy authorization form and mail or fax to my Brookfield Office.

120 Bishops Way, Room 154
Brookfield, WI 53005-6294
Fax (262) 784-9437

If you have any questions, my District Office staff in Brookfield will be able to assist you. Please call (262) 784-1111 or 1-800-242-1119.